Indian Visa for Japanese and Croatian Citizens – Details of Visas Granted by India
Indian visa for Croatian citizens
The Indian government has created an online application form for the Indian visa for Croatian citizens and passport holders since 2014. Travelers from Croatia and other countries can visit India for short stays using this visa. Depending on the reason for the visit, these brief visits can last 30, 90 or 180 days. Croatian nationals can obtain an electronic Indian Visa (Indian eVisa) in five main types. As per the electronic India Visa or eVisa India requirements, Croatian nationals can travel to India for tourism, business or medical purposes (either as a patient or as an attendant or nurse).
Croatian nationals can now apply for an electronic Indian Visa for Croatian citizens for tourism, also known as eTourist visa, valid for one month, one year or five years. These visas are valid for Croatian citizens traveling to India for leisure, sightseeing, meeting with friends and family, short-term yoga programs and short-term courses of less than six months. On this website, Croatian citizens can apply for an electronic visa for India. They will then receive their eVisa by email. The procedure is incredibly simple for Croatians. Only an email address, credit or debit card in one of 133 currencies or Paypal is required.
Indian Visa Requirement for Croatian Citizens
- Croatian candidates for the Indian visa online must gather all the documents and meet the minimum requirements for the application.
- The most important document during the application process is an Indian passport with a validity of at least six months after entering Croatia.
- The India Visa application form filling procedure will require you to provide a digital copy of your passport biographical page and a digital photo that meets the special requirements of the Indian eVisa.
- It is necessary to provide information such as the Croatian applicant’s email address, to which all changes and approval notifications will be sent.
- If a Croatian visitor wishes to enter India but has a criminal history, they should be aware of Indian law and any potential restrictions before applying for an eVisa.
- A debit or credit card can be used to pay the processing fee; payment details will be requested at the end of the application process.
Indian visa for Japanese citizens
An eVisa is required for admission to India for Japanese nationals. For an eVisa application to be approved, the applicant must possess a valid passport for at least six months beyond the intended date of arrival in India. The applicant’s passport must include at least two blank pages so that border control officers can stamp the applicant’s immigration status upon entry and departure.
Indian Visa Requirements for Japanese Citizens
To avoid wasting the application fee and becoming ineligible, applicants should check what is required before applying for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens. Once it has been processed and granted electronically, the applicant will receive the e-India Visa for Japanese Citizens via email. Biometric data will only be collected when the passenger lands in India at the airport. At the point of entry, the passport will be stamped.