Shopkeepers who need credit find it difficult to get a loan, mainly because of complicated banking bureaucracies. Poly Credit is a very easy-to-use digital platform that connects small and medium-sized retailers with financial institutions that offer credit. Through a totally transparent process, the shopkeeper has access to all the information of the credit institutions.
It is not only individuals who find it difficult to obtain credit from large financial institutions. Small and medium-sized companies also face this difficulty. With the internet, many processes and services become available on the network and with just a few clicks you can solve your financial life. This is what happens in Credit Poly.
Being able to connect with financial institutions over the internet makes life much easier for tenants who need credit. After the shopkeeper registers on the platform, he is automatically authorized to navigate the Poly Credit website and securely connect with the financial institutions that provide credit. It is much easier to get money that way!
Understand what Poly Credit is and how it works
Poly Credit is a web platform that has the function of connecting small and medium sized retailers with financial institutions that offer credit. The main objective of the creation of this company is to facilitate the access of the small and medium-sized companies to the products of credit offered in the sales points. Through this platform, the shopkeeper can consult the best financing options according to his profile.
The partner financial institutions of this platform are the ones that offer the credit. They use the platform to be able to present their membership proposals and credit products available to retailers and consumers. These financial institutions are the only ones that can offer these credits to small and medium-sized retailers.
Does [Poly Credit] grant loans?
No. It is very important to understand that Poly Credit is not a financial institution or bank that grants credit directly to its users. Poly Credit is a loan fintech, that is, a company that uses the technology to innovate and offer easy access to financial services like, in this case, the loan. Thus, fintech acts as an intermediary between the merchant seeking credit and the financial institutions that provide credit.
Main advantages of Poly Credit
If you are still in doubt whether it is worth using Poly Credit, we highlight below the main advantages for both shop owners and consumers or financial institutions. Check out!
Benefits of tenants
- The merchant can access various financial institutions and their respective credit products in a totally online and secure way, without having to leave home.
- The tenant that makes split sales can improve their cash flow, since by using Poly Credit, you can receive the full amount of the sale within seven business days.
- There are no approval fees or credit analysis.
- At the Poly Credit platform, the consumer can analyze the various credit options at the point of sale at the time of purchase.
- The procedure is completely safe and transparent and the consumer can consult on the platform at any time.
Benefits of financial institutions
- By becoming a partner of the Poly Credit platform, the financial institution gains much more visibility as it presents its portfolio of credit products to many small and medium-sized retailers across the country.
- Retailers of all sizes and segments can consult the credit products on the platform.
- There are no geographical barriers with the use of Poly Credit.
How to register (tenants)
If you are a shopkeeper and are interested in obtaining credit through the Poly Credit platform, which is totally safe and reliable, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to this page;
- Click “Sign Up”;
- Follow the instructions that appear;
- After completing your registration, a representative will contact you to proceed.
How to register (consumers)
When the consumer registers on the platform, their data is stored and can be easily accessed by the retailer at the point of sale, streamlining and facilitating the entire process. To subscribe, just follow the same steps as the previous topic. At some point in the registration, you must inform that you are a consumer.